What items should be placed in my curbside recycling container?
The following items should be placed in your curbside recycling container
- Mixed paper including junk mail
- School and office papers
- Paper packaging
- Paperboard cartons for foods such as cereal boxes, pasta boxes and tissue boxes, etc…
- Softcover books
- Phone books
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum and steel cans and lids
- Plastic bottles and jars with #1 or #2 found on the bottom
- Milk and juice cartons
- Paper towel and toilet paper inserts.