**UPDATE Borough Hall remains closed to the public, with staff onsite.
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, the Borough has determined it to be in the best interest of the public and employees to remain closed to the public. However, employees are on site at Borough Hall.
Residents may contact each department by email, telephone or USPS. A drop box has also been installed to accept payments or any correspondence necessary.
Employees continue to work a combination of remote and on site hours to maintain effective operation of essential Borough functions. Emails and voicemails will be monitored and responses provided in a timely manner.
Please utilize the email/phone contact list below to directly contact each department as necessary:
Additionally, the following service changes are in place until further notice:
- All Borough Committee, Board and Council Meetings held remotely
- Municipal Court held remotely
- Senior Center Operations- Closed
- Community Center Rentals and Operations-Closed
- Municipal Sports Facilities- Closed
- Municipal Parks and Playgrounds-Closed
- Clementon Memorial Library-Closed