Independant Animal Care Services LLC.
P.O.Box 1612, Blackwood, NJ 08012
Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM, closed weekends and holidays.
IACS is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. If you require their services when the office is closed, contact the police department who will notify them of the situation.
For more information of how IACS can be of service, refer to their website listed above.
Typical scenarios when animal control will respond:
- Found stray dogs, cats or other domestic animals, injured or stable.
- Dogs RAL (running at large).
- Nuisance animal complaints.
- Sick or injured wildlife.
- Wildlife within the immediate living space (i.e. living or family room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom).
- DOA animals, on property or in street (excluding deer).
- Dog bites and other rabies control/quarantine procedures.
- Feral cat trapping.
Listed below are some animal situations that animal control does not respond to. You will have to contact a pest control company for assistance.
- Bats in the attic.
- Groundhogs living under the shed.
- Skunks getting into the crawl space.
- Opossums living under the back deck.
- Raccoons sleeping in the roof soffits.